Help us create the Harry Hartog adventure.
For all career enquires please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a well established family run business, with 15 retail Bookstores stores throughout Australia. Our head office is situated in the Eastern Suburbs, with public transport to the door and within walking distance to major train links.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reconciliation of accounts payable
• Reconciliation of weekly sales/banking for 15 stores
• Compiling and formatting of spreadsheets
• Data entry and file maintenance
• Filing and general accounts duties
Requirements for this role:
• Extensive experience in Accounts Payable
• Experience with MYOB required
• Competent with MS Word & Excel
• Strong & accurate data entry skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to meet end of month deadlines
• Strong team spirit
If you're passionate about books like us, this could be the perfect position for you. We are seeking a permanent team member to join our supportive and friendly team, with the vision to grow with our business.
The successful candidate must be available to start January.
Applicants should send a brief covering letter stating their availability and experience for this position, along with an updated resume.